Through its executive review and recruitment mission, the Office of the Executive Vice President for University Academic Affairs (OEVPUAA) administers the search, screening, and recruitment processes for executive-level academic positions. The office also provides coordination and administrative support for chancellor/provost reviews. In these roles, the executive vice president for university academic affairs represents the Office of the President.
View recent executive searches
- Chancellor, Indiana University South Bend
- Executive Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, IU Bloomington
- Dean, O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
View current executive reviews
- Kathryn Cruz-Uribe, Chancellor, IU East
- Susan Sciame-Giesecke, Chancellor, IU Kokomo
- Ray Wallace, Chancellor, IU Southeast
Per University Policy ACA-13: Review Procedures for Chancellors and Provost, three regional campus chancellor reviews will take place during the 2019-2020 academic year. Review committees will be formally charged in late May, and then reconvene in August. More information will be posted as available.